Why do existing customers use MGE?
- 30 Years of experience
- Thousands of satisfied clients
- Tens of thousands of successful value-adding projects
- Quality and Service
- Reduced downtime
- Increase efficiency
- Expert and approachable Staff
- Emergency assistance
- Customer assistance from pre-planning till the end of project
MGE Engineering Ltd was founded in 1983 as Maritime and General Engineering Ltd. Our new premises in Penrose provide quality and innovative solutions for the maritime and general engineering industries.
Based in Auckland, MGE Engineering Ltd provide our customers with that rare combination of traditional engineering expertise and advanced innovative thinking. On a daily basis we solve complex problems, increase our customers’ productivity and help to keep the wheels of New Zealand industry turning.
As a leading general engineering company, we offer a full range of workshop services, site services and marine services. Other specialties include weld cladding for mill rolls and slab caster rolls, drive-lines for heavy transport and earth moving machinery, metal reclamation and welding.
WHO WE WORK FOR
MGE works closely with a wide range of New Zealand industries, including steel, marine, food processing, quarrying, agriculture, brewing, forestry, transport, fishing, mining and power generation. Our core business is machining, fabricating, welding and fitting. However, our commitment to customer satisfaction means that we can also offer full project management when required.
HOW WE DO IT
- Skilled staff experience
- Historical knowledge of specific projects
- Specialized and customized machinery
- Well-equipped CNC milling and turning workshop
- Advanced welding processes
- Time proven processes
- Strategic industry relationship
- Efficient network of raw material suppliers